Ahhhhhh, congratulations you have just got your brand new Old Hippy Table! What a beauty it is... It is so beautiful that you are timid to let your company make a mess on it. Don't worry; we've got you covered! We use two coats of sealer and two coats of lacquer, so you can put a cold drink or hot coffee mug on the table with no coaster! Please still be aware of placing really hot or moist objects (example; pizza box, coffee pot) on the table as it can leave a mark. But, as far as everyday wear and tear, don't be worried!
When you get a spill on your table, follow these recommendations for cleaning!
- Clean furniture by wiping with a soft cloth dampened with water. When necessary, use a mild soap solution and wipe clean with water.
- Dry with a clean, dry cloth
- When cleaning, always wipe with the direction of the woods grain
- Finished furniture will be damaged by using glass cleaner on its surface. The ammonia in such products will attack the lacquer
- DO NOT use commercial waxes or polishes
- Wipe up all spills immediately
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! Stay tuned for our next blog on other tips and tricks for your Old Hippy timeless furniture...